- Documentation: http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/
- Github organization: http://github.org/pandas-dev/pandas
- Docathon project: https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/projects/1
pandas is an open source library for data analysis in Python. It is a powerful toolkit for manipulating and analysing structured data, providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language.
Open Doc issues
- pd.set_eng_float_format() function not documented in the API reference
- DOC: inconsistent docs-string signatures for shared functions
- DOC: enable parallel building of the docs
- DOC: overall improvement of docstrings
- DOC: doc build on travis timing out
- DOC: DataFrame.plot options are not documented in docstring form
- Docathon - documentation hackaton - week of March 6th
- DOC: reorganisation of the documentation?